Linguistics – Jan to May 2012
- Eish, but is it English? : celebrating the South African variety / Rajend Mesthrie with Jeanne Hromnik.
- Paradigm shift in language planning and policy : game-theoretic solutions / by Ettien Koffi.
- Theories of case / Miriam Butt.
- Prototypical transitivity / Åshild Næss.
- Differential subject marking / ed. by Helen de Hoop and Peter de Swart.
- Can these bones live? : translation, survival, and cultural memory / Bella Brodzki.
- Varieties of English.
- Geographical typology and linguistic areas : with special reference to Africa / edited by Osamu Hieda, Christa König, Hirosi Nakagawa.
Volume 26(1998) onwards.
Vol.1 (2010) onwards.