Development Studies – April 2013
- Coffee and power : revolution and the rise of democracy in Central America / Jeffery M. Paige
- The art of coercion : the primitive accumulation and management of coercive power / Antonio Giustozzi.
- The new protectorates : international tutelage and the making of liberal states / James Mayall, Ricardo Soares De Oliveira, editors.
- Understanding economic growth in China and India : a comparative study of selected issues / Yanrui Wu.
- Formal peace and informal war : security and development in the congo / Zoë Marriage.
- From right to reality : incentives, labor markets, and the challenge of universal social protection in Latin America and the Caribbean / Helena Ribe, David A. Robalino, Ian Walker [Available as an e-book from ebrary]
- Labour-intensive industrialization in global history / ed. by Gareth Austin … [et al.].
- Global values in a changing world / Sonja Zweegers and Afke de Groot, editors.