Religions – May 2012
- The Routledge companion to religion and film / edited by John Lyden. [Dawsonera]
[Also available in print]
- Theology and social theory: beyond secular reason / John Milbank. [Dawsonera]
- Spiritual marketplace: baby boomers and the remaking of American religion / Wade Clark Roof. [Dawsonera]
- After God / Mark C. Taylor. [Dawsonera]
- The cult of emptiness : the Western discovery of Buddhist thought and the invention of Oriental philosophy / Urs App.
- Catalogue of Syriac and Garshuni manuscripts : manuscripts owned by the Iraqi Department of Antiquities and Heritage / by Amir Harrak.
- Pious citizens : reforming Zoroastrianism in India and Iran / Monica M. Ringer.
- Political theologies : public religions in a post-secular world / edited by Hent de Vries and Lawrence E. Sullivan.
- Digital Jesus : the making of a new Christian fundamentalist community on the Internet / Robert Glenn Howard.
- The lure of images : a history of religion and visual media in America / David Morgan.
- Key words in religion, media and culture / edited by David Morgan.
- The embodied icon : liturgical vestments and sacramental power in Byzantium / Warren T. Woodfin.
- Writing and Muslim identity : representations of Islam in German and English transcultural literature, 1990-2006 / Frauke Matthes