South East Asia – January 2015
- Advancing Singapore-China economic relations / edited by Saw Swee-Hock and John Wong.
- Transnational dynamics in Southeast Asia : the greater Mekong Subregion and Malacca Straits economic corridors / edited by Nathalie Fau, Sirivanh Khonthapane, Christian Taillard.
- Trails of bronze drums in early Southeast Asia : exchange routes and connected cultural spheres / Ambra Calò.
- ASEAN and human trafficking : case studies of Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam / by Naparat Kranrattanasuit.
- British economic development in South East Asia, 1880-1939 / edited by David Sunderland.
- Women and sex work in Cambodia : blood, sweat and tears / Larissa Sandy.
- Archiving the unspeakable : silence, memory, and the photographic record in Cambodia / Michelle Caswell.
- Britain and Sihanouk’s Cambodia / Nicholas Tarling.
- Women’s wiles : Cambodian legends collected by Guillaume Henri Monod / translated and expanded by Solang Uk ; edited by Kent Davis.
- Tagalog for beginners : an introduction to Filipino, the national language of the Philippines / Joi Barrios.
- The Philippines : a global studies handbook / Damon L. Woods. (Ebook, SOAS login required)
- Prisms on the golden pagoda : perspectives on national reconciliation in Myanmar / edited by Kyaw Yin Hlaing.
- Women’s movements and the Filipina, 1986-2008 / Mina Roces.