South East Asia – February 2014
- Buddhist narrative in Asia and beyond : in honor of HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn on her fifty-fifth birth anniversary / edited by Peter Skilling and Justin McDaniel.
- Ceramics of seduction : glazed wares from Southeast Asia / Dawn F. Rooney ; editors: Narisa Chakrabongse, Alice Williamson ; photography: Andrew Smart.
- Gambling with the land : the contemporary evolution of Southeast Asian agriculture / Rodolphe De Koninck, Jean-François Rousseau.
- Songs of memory in islands of southeast Asia / edited by Nicole Revel.
- Unearthing Southeast Asia’s past : selected papers from the 12th International Conference of the European Association of Southeast Asian Archaeologists. Volume 1 / edited by Marijke J. Klokke and Véronique Degroot .
- Women in Southeast Asian Nationalist Movements : a biographical approach / edited by Susan Blackburn and Helen Ting.
- The Beast and the Beauty : the History of the Conflict between the Military and Aung San Suu Kyi in Myanmar, 1988-2011, set in a Global Context / Hans-Bernd Zöllner.
- Dictionary of Wa : with translations into English, Burmese and Chinese = Phuk lai toe : dee bleeh lox Vax lox Hawx – lox Man – lox Enggalang = Pug lai doui : ndee nbleeih loux Vax loux Hox – loux Man – loux Eing Ga Lang / by Justin Watkins.
- The Chiang Tung wars : war and politics in mid-19th century Siam and Burma / John Sterling Forssen Smith.
- Stories rarely told : the hidden stories and essays on Philippine history / Augusto V. de Viana, editor and compiler.
- Tapping ink, tattooing identities : tradition and modernity in contemporary Kalinga society, North Luzon, Philippines / Analyn V. Salvador-Amores.
- Slip through the cracks : interrogating LGBT rights in legal and protective measures addressing gender-based violence & discrimination / Glenda T. Litong ; Angelica A. Paglicawan ; Jewelyn Gay B. Zareno.
- Philippine development plan, 2011-2016.
- A special lecture series on “Uniting for the future : Learning from each other’s experiences”, 2 September 2013, Plaza Athenee Hotel, Bangkok
- Monarchy and constitutional rule in democratizing Thailand / edited by Suchit Bunbongkarn, Prudhisan Jumbala.
- State and uncivil society in Thailand at the Temple of Preah Vihear / Puangthong R. Pawakapan..
- Sukhothai and Si Satchanalai ceramics : inspiration and realization / Thanyakarn Wong-on, author ; Dawn F. Rooney and Walter Kassela, editor ; Kazuhiro Yoshida, Japanese translator ; Pariwat Thammapreechakorn, author ; photography by Thawatchai Rammanut.
- Sha cheng = Sandcastle [videorecording] / written & directed by Boo Junfeng.
- Interactions with a violent past : reading post-conflict landscapes in Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam / edited by Vatthana Pholsena and Oliver Tappe.
- It’s a living : work and life in Vietnam today / edited by Gerard Sasges ; images by Mai Huyen Chi ; with a foreword by Andrew X. Pham.