Your passport to global market information- try it now!
Passport, provided by Euromonitor International offers global, regional and country level online market research, monitors industry trends and gives you strategic analysis and a market size and market share database for products.
Subscribers use the system to support a wide range of academic research projects:
· Global Trend monitoring
· Cultural change in the 21st century
· Economic development in developed and developing countries
· Market and Company analysis
· Country profiling
· Consumer and household profiling
· Lifestyle analysis
· Modelling and forecasting
· General business reference
1) Industry data – multi-country relational database of market and category sizes, market shares, distribution patterns, sales forecasts and other measurements relevant to each sector.
2) Country reports – in-depth analysis reports on both developed and emerging national markets. Each report provides qualitative commentary on sales trends, new product and marketing developments, consumer preferences, national company and brand competition and market strategies, and the views and assumptions underlying national sales forecasts.
3) Global reports assessing the key issues affecting international market performance, with a focus on important developments by product sector and big picture competition strategy.
4) Company profiles – analytical profiles of the top international players in the industry, compiled in a standardised format for cross analysis.
5) Comment – articles and presentations on key themes and discussion topics around the dynamics of the category.
Trial ends 5th July 2013. Please send feedback to Victoria Bird.