Development Studies – May 2013
- Assessing the potential for poverty reduction through investments in agricultural water management : a methodology for country level analysis / developed by Guido Santini, Livia Peiser, Jean-Marc Faurès.
- Development through bricolage : rethinking institutions for natural resource management / Frances Cleaver.
- Land and post-conflict peacebuilding / edited by Jon Unruh and Rhodri Williams.
- Low carbon development : key issues / edited by Frauke Urban and Johan Nordensvärd.
- Communities of complicity : everyday ethics in rural China / Hans Steinmüller.