Politics and International Relations – September to November 2012
- Great games, local rules : the new power contest in Central Asia / Alexander Cooley.
- Chaos, violence, dynasty : politics and Islam in Central Asia / Eric McGlinchey.
- Understanding Central Asia : politics and contested transformations / Sally Cummings.
- Movement, power and place in Central Asia and beyond : contested trajectories / edited by Madeleine Reeves.
- Extremists in our midst: confronting terror [electronic resource] / Abdul Haqq Baker.
[Available as an e-book via Dawsonera]
- Failed imagination? : the Anglo-American New World Order from Wilson to Bush / Andrew Williams.
- Why stories matter: the political grammar of feminist theory / Clare Hemmings.
[Available as an e-book from Dawsonera]
- War and social change in modern Europe : The great transformation revisisted / Sandra Halperin.
- Affirmative action, ethnicity, and conflict / edited by Edmund Terence Gomez and Ralph Premdas.
- International encyclopedia of political science / editors, Bertrand Badie, Dirk Berg-Schlosser, Leonardo Morlino.
- The new old world / Perry Anderson.
- The SAGE handbook of social network analysis / ed. by John Scott and Peter J. Carrington.
- Revolution at point zero : housework, reproduction, and feminist struggle / Silvia Federici.
- Caliban and the witch : women, the body and primitive accumulation / Silvia Federici.
- Territories in resistance : a cartography of Latin American social movements / Raúl Zibechi ; translated by Ramor Ryan.
- Dispersing power : social movements as anti-state forces / by Raúl Zibechi ; translated by Ramor Ryan ; forewords by Ben Dangl and John Holloway.
- Everyday revolutions : horizontalism and autonomy in Argentina / Marina A. Sitrin.
- Genealogies of citizenship : markets, statelessness, and the right to have rights / Margaret R. Somers.
- Speculative security : the politics of pursuing terrorist monies / Marieke de Goede.
- Security games : surveillance and control at mega-events / edited by Colin J. Bennett and Kevin D. Haggarty.