Korea – April 2012
- Women and Confucianism in Chosŏn Korea : new perspectives / edited by Youngmin Kim and Michael J. Pettid.
- IT development in Korea : a broadband nirvana? / Kwang-Suk Lee.
- The quest for statehood : Korean immigrant nationalism and U.S. sovereignty, 1905-1945 / Richard S. Kim.
- Militants or partisans : labor unions and democratic politics in Korea and Taiwan / Yoonkyung Lee.
- Korean unification and the positions and roles of the four neighboring powers/ edited by Bae, Jung-Ho.
[Also available online from the Korean Institute for National Unification]
- The Korean labour market after the 1997 economic crisis / edited by Joonmo Cho … [et al.].
- Financial Institutions in Korea / [Bank of Korea ; editor, Sang Woo Lee.]
- North Korean security challenges : a net assessment / [editor, Mark Fitzpatrick].
- The US-South Korea alliance : meeting new security challenges / Scott Snyder, editor.
- Reading in Asian languages : making sense of written texts in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean / edited by Ken Goodman … [et al.].
- Contemporary Korean linguistics : international perspectives / edited by Sang-Oak Lee.
- Building network capabilities in turbulent competitive environments : practices of global firms from Korea and Japan / Young Won Park and Paul Hong.
- Music in Korea : experiencing music, expressing culture / Donna Lee Kwon.
- Musical notations of Korea / [editor Hwang Jun-yon, Kim Jin-Ah, Lee Yong-Shik].
- Virtual hallyu : Korean cinema of the global era / Kyung Hyun Kim.
- Brokers of empire : Japanese settler colonialism in Korea, 1876-1945 / Jun Uchida.
- Reassessing the Park Chung Hee era, 1961-1979 : development, political thought, democracy & cultural influence / edited by Hyung-A Kim and ClarK W. SorenSen.
- Chʻoesin kaejŏng oegugin ŭl wihan Hanʼgugŏ munpŏp / Im Ho-bin, Hong Kyŏng-pʻyo, Chang Sug-in kongjŏ. 최신 개정 외국인 을 위한 한국어 문법 / 임 호빈, 홍 경표, 장 숙인 공저.
- Han’guk munhak ŭi ihae wa kamsang 국문학의이해와감상
- 18-segi yŏsŏng saenghwalsa charyojip 18세기여성생활사자료집
Chinese LanguagecolonisationCommunicationConfucianismdemocracyFilmFinanceGlobal Financial CrisisGrammarHistoryInternational RelationsITJapanese LanguageJapanese occupation 1910-1945KoreaKorea (North)Korea (South)Labour UnionsLanguage learninglinguisticsLiteratureMilitary PolicyMusicMusical NotationnationalismNuclear DisarmamentPark Chung HeeReunificationTechnologyUnited States of AmericaWomen