New Acquisitions for SOAS Library: Collection for Gender Studies (September-October 2019)
- Gender hate online : understanding the new anti-feminism / editors, Debbie Ging and Eugenia Siapera.
- Pedagogies of crossing : meditations on feminism, sexual politics, memory, and the sacred / M. Jacqui Alexander.
- Positive images : gay men & HIV/AIDS in the culture of ‘post crisis’ / Dion Kagan.
- Shimmering images : trans cinema, embodiment, and the aesthetics of change / Eliza Steinbock.
- The empire of love : toward a theory of intimacy, genealogy, and carnality / Elizabeth A. Povinelli.
- The rise of neoliberal feminism / Catherine Rottenberg.
- Tell me why my children died : rabies, indigenous knowledge, and communicative justice / Charles L. Briggs and Clara Mantini-Briggs.
Some of the ebooks above are also available in traditional paper format. In addition, there are new books with regional focus on gender studies, such as Africa or the Middle East. For more information, visit SOAS Library’s online catalogue at https://library.soas.ac.uk/