New database – HeinOnline’s World Treaty Library
All SOAS staff & students now have access to HeinOnline’s World Treaty Library, providing full text of over 180,000 treaties dating from 1648 to the present day.
This collection brings together a number of Treaty Series into one fully searchable database, including:
- Historical Treaty Index (1648-1919)
- Contains all early treaties included in Clive Parry’s Consolidated Treaty Series
- Martens’ Treaties (1761-1944)
- Hein’s U.S. Treaty Index (1776-present)
- Rohn’s World Treaty Index (1900-2000)
- League of Nations Treaty Series (1920-1946)
- United Nations Treaty Series (1948-present)
Also included are hundreds of related treaty publications, scholarly articles, and a bibliography of related publications.
Access on & off campus via HeinOnline through the SOAS A-Z list of databases.
Once logged on to HeinOnline select World Treaty Library from the alphabetical list of collections.
Please contact Bob Burns on email@example.com with any questions or comments.