Law – December 2013 to July 2015
- Comparative commercial contracts : law, culture and economic development / by Boris Kozolchyk, Evo DeConcini
- Comparative law / Mathias Siems.
- An introduction to comparative law theory and method / Geoffrey Samuel.
- The method and culture of comparative law : essays in honour of Mark Van Hoecke / edited by Maurice Adams and Dirk Heirbaut.
- The Chinese anti-monopoly law : new developments and empirical evidence
/ Michael Faure, Xinzhu Zhang
- Energy security, equality and justice / Benjamin K. Sovacool, Roman V. Sidortsov, Benjamin R. Jones.
- Amnesties, accountability, and human rights / Renée Jeffery.
- Corporate responsibility for human rights impacts : new expectations and paradigms / Lara Blecher, Nancy Kaymar Stafford, Gretchen C. Bellamy.
- The International Criminal Court and national courts : a contentious relationship / Nidal Nabil Jurdi.
- The Ashgate research companion to Islamic law / by Rudolph Peters and Peri Bearman.
- Disagreements of the jurists : a manual of Islamic legal theory / by Al-Qāḍī al-Nuʻmān ; edited and translated by Devin J. Stewart ; volume editor, Joseph E. Lowry. [On order]
- The fatigue of the shari’a / by Ahmad Atif Ahmad. (Palgrave Series in Islamic Theology, Law, and History)
- Pragmatism in Islamic law : a social and intellectual / Ahmed Fekry Ibrahim
- The reconciliation of the fundamentals of Islamic law. Volume II / by Ibrāhīm ibn Mūsā Abū Isḥāq al-Sāṭibī ; translated by Professor Imran Ahsan Khan Ny.
- Buddhism and law : an introduction / edited by Rebecca Redwood French, Mark A. Nathan.
- The religion of law : race, citizenship and children’s belonging / Suhraiya Jivraj
- Religious freedom : rights and liberties under the law / Melvin I. Urofsky.
- A legal history of Asian Americans, 1790-1990 / Hyung-chan Kim ; foreword by Angela Oh.
- Legal pluralism and empires, 1500-1850 / edited by Lauren Benton and Richard J. Ross
- Roman Law and the Origins of the Civil Law Tradition / by George Mousourakis.
- Global legal pluralism : a jurisprudence of law beyond borders / Paul Schiff Berman. [e-book via Cambridge Books Online]
Mixed Legal Systems
- A study of mixed legal systems : endangered, entrenched, or blended / Sue Farran, Esin Örücü & Seán Patrick Donlan
- Mixed legal systems, east and west / edited by Vernon Valentine Palmer, Mohamed Y. Mattar and Anna Koppel.
- In custody : law, impunity and prisoner abuse in South Asia / Nitya Ramakrishnan.
- Law and social transformation in India / Oliver Mendelsohn.
- Kafkaland : prejudice, law and counterterrorism in India / Manisha Sethi.
- Ironies of colonial governance : law, custom and justice in colonial India / James Jaffe.[e-book via Cambridge Books Online]
Southeast Asia & Pacific Islands
- Governing refugees : justice, order and legal pluralism / Kirsten McConnachie.
- Legal dissonance : the interaction of criminal law and customary law in Papua New Guinea / Shaun Larcom. [on order]
- Prisons, terrorism and extremism : critical issues in management, radicalisation and reform / edited by Andrew Silke.
- Gender politics in transitional justice / Catherine O’Rourke.
- Corporate accountability in the context of transitional justice / edited by Sabine Michalowski.
- Transitional justice and the Arab Spring / edited by Kirsten J. Fisher and Robert Stewart.
- Criminal Law Forum – 1997 onwards [e-journal via Springer Link].