Development Studies – December 2013 to July 2015
- First world hunger revisited : food charity or the right to food? / edited by Graham Riches and Tiina Silvasti.
- Migration and care labour : theory, policy and politics / edited by Bridget Anderson, Isabel Shutes. [e-book via Dawsonera]
- Locating right to the city in the global south / edited by Tony Roshan Samara, Shenjing He and Guo Chen.
- The politics of inclusive development : interrogating the evidence / edited by Sam Hickey, Kunal Sen, Badru Bukenya.
- The cross-border connection : immigrants, emigrants, and their homelands / Roger Waldinger
- Development and modern industrial policy in practice : issues and country experiences / edited by Jesus Felipe.
- Challenges to democratic governance in Developing Countries / Gedeon Mudacumura, Göktuğ Morçöl, editors.
- Global sport-for-development : critical perspectives / edited by Nico Schulenkorf.
- Crisis and migration : critical perspectives / [edited by] Anna Lindley. [Print & electronic versions available]
- Humanitarian crises and migration : causes, consequences and responses / edited by Susan F. Martin, Sanjula Weerasinghe and Abbie Taylor.
- Toward a new climate agreement : conflict, resolution and governance / edited by Todd L. Cherry, Jon Hovi and David M. McEvoy.
- Aid on the edge of chaos : rethinking international cooperation in a complex world / Ben Ramalingam.
- Climate change and human development / ed. by Hannah Reid.
AidClimatic ChangesdemocracyDeveloping CountriesDevelopment StudiesDiasporaEconomic DevelopmentEconomic integrationEmigration and immigrationEnvironmental policyFood reliefForced MigrationHumanitarian AssistanceIndustrial policyMigrationsocial policySportsSustainable developmentUrbanizaton