Free trial access to Hebrew journals collection on JSTOR
From today (22nd September) to 20th October, SOAS Library has free trial access to JSTOR’s Hebrew journals collection. These will be cross-searchable with other JSTOR content at http://www.jstor.org/.
The scope of the collection covers a wide range of subjects from ancient history and religious studies, through literature to sociology, economics and public administration of contemporary Israel. Although primarily in Hebrew, journals also include abstracts and summaries of content in English.
Please let us know what you think!
- Cathedra: for the history of Eretz Israel and its Yishuv
- Dappim: research in literature
- Jerusalem studies in Hebrew literature
- Pe’amin: studies of Oriental Jewry
- Sefunot: studies and sources in the Jewish community in the East
- Shnaton: an annual for Biblical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Social security (National Insurance Institute)
- Tarbiz (Mandel Institute of Jewish Studies)
- Zion (Historical Society of Israel)