South Asia – April 2014
- South Asian Feminisms / Ania Loomba, & Ritty A. Lukose.
- Public administration in South Asia : India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan / edited by Meghna Sabharwal and Evan M. Berman.
- Reform and productivity growth in India : issues and trends in the labour markets / Dibyendu Maiti.
- Development and public health in the Himalaya / edited by Ian Harper.
- Participolis : consent and contention in neoliberal urban India / edited by Karen Coelho, Lalitha Kamath and M. Vijayabaskar.
- India’s human security : lost debates, forgotten people, intractable challenges / edited by Jason Miklian and Åshild Kolås.
- Hindu pilgrimage : shifting patterns of worldview of Srisailam / Prabhavati C. Reddlhuuy.
- Hindu nationalism and the evolution of contemporary Indian security : portents of power / Christopher Ogden.
- The materiality of the past : history and representation in Sikh tradition / Anne Murphy.
- New Indian cinema in post-independence India : the cultural work of Shyam Benegal’s films / Anuradha Dingwaney Needham.
- Counterinsurgency, democracy, and the politics of identity in India : from warfare to welfare? / Mona Bhan.
- Territorial changes and territorial restructurings in the Himalayas / edited by Joëlle Smadja.
- Puspika : Tracing ancient India through texts and traditions : contributions to current research in Indology. / edited by Nina Mirnig, Peter-Daniel Szanto, Michael Williams. Volume 1.
- Routledge handbook of gender in South Asia / edited by Leela Fernandes.
- Suicide protest in South Asia : consumed by commitment / Simanti Lahiri.
- The warrior state : Pakistan in the contemporary world / T. V. Paul.
- Indian textiles (new edition) / John Gillow & Nicholas Barnard.
- Rural politics in India : political stratification and governance in West Bengal / Dayabati Roy.
- More than Bollywood : studies in Indian popular music / edited by Gregory D. Booth and Bradley Shope.