Development Studies – April 2014
- Development and Democracy : What Have We Learned and How? / Ole Elgstrom and Goran Hyden
- Survival Migration : Failed Governance and the Crisis of Displacement / Alexander Betts
- International development studies : theories and methods in research and practice / Andrew Sumner and Michael Tribe.
- Reducing urban poverty in the global South / David Satterthwaite and Diana Mitlin.
- Child security in Asia the impact of armed conflict in Cambodia and Myanmar / Cecilia Jacob.
- Starvation and the state : famine, slavery, and power in Sudan, 1883-1956 / Steven Serels.
- Food security in Asia : challenges, policies and implications / Monika Barthwal-Datta.
- Building states, building peace : global and regional involvement in Sri Lanka and Myanmar / Amaia Sánchez-Cacicedo
- War and peace in Africa : philosophy, theology and the politics of confrontation / David W. Lutz.