South Asia – February 2014
- Fashion India : spectacular capitalism / edited by Tereza Kuldova.
- Dying wisdom : rise, fall and potential of India’s traditional water harvesting systems / editors, Anil Agarwal and Sunita Narain.
- Partitioned lives : migrants, refugees, citizens in India and Pakistan, 1947-1965 / Haimanti Roy.
- Edge of empire : the British political officer and tribal administration on the North-West Frontier, 1877-1947 / Christian Tripodi.
- The life style of the eunuchs / M.D. Vyas, Yogesh Shingala
- History of Bhutan / Karma Phuntsho
- Krishnadevaraya and his times / edited by Anila Verghese
- The politics of economic restructuring in India : economic governance and state spatial re-scaling / Loraine Kennedy
- Fashioning Bollywood : the making and meaning of Hindi film costume / Clare M. Wilkinson-Weber.
- Morphology and syntax of Old Hindi : edition and analysis of one hundred Kabir Vani poems from Rajasthan / By Jaroslav Strnad.
- The poetry of British India / editor, Máire ní Fhlathúin
- Ties that bind : maternal imagery and discourse in Indian Buddhism / Reiko Ohnuma.
- Philosophy and India : ancestors, outsiders, and predecessors / A. Raghuramaraju.
- Abortion in India : myth and reality / S.G. Kabra.
- Writing society through media : ethnography of a Hindi daily / Per Stahlberg.
AbortionBhutan - HistoryBuddhist literatureBuddhist philosophycolonial administratorsEconomic policyEnglish Poetry – IndiaEunuchsFashionFilm CostumesGrammarHindi LanguageHistoryIncome distributionIndiaIndic PhilosophyIrrigationjournalismkings and rulersLaw and LegislationMorphologyMotherhoodMotion picturesnewspapersPakistanPartitionPolitics and governmentVijayanagarWater Harvesting