Art and Archaeology – June to November 2013
- ‘Archaeologizing’ heritage? transcultural entanglements between local social practices and global virtual realities / Michael Falser, Monica Juneja, editors.
- InFlux: Contemporary Art in Asia / Parul Dave Mukherji … [et al.].
- Things done change : the cultural politics of recent Black artists in Britain / Eddie Chambers.
- Architecture in Burma : moments in time / Lorie Karnath.
- The figurative works of Chen Hongshou (1599-1652) : authentic voices/expanding markets / Tamara Heimarck Bentley.
- Archaeology, anthropology and heritage in the Balkans and Anatolia : the life and times of F.W. Hasluck, 1878-1920 / edited by David Shankland.
- Mimesis across empires : artworks and networks in India, 1765-1860 / Natasha Eaton.
- Marothodi : the historical archaeology of an African capital / Mark S. Anderson.
- Collecting East and West / edited by Susan Bracken, Andrea M. Gáldy and Adriana Turpin.
AnthropologyantiquitiesarchaeologyArchitectureart historyAsiaBlack artistsBurmaChen HongshouCollectors and collectingContemporary artIndiaMyanmarsocial archaeologySouth Africa