Religions – November 2013
- The everlasting flame: Zoroastrianism in history and imagination / edited by Sarah Stewart [et al.].
- The genesis of the bodhisattva ideal / Anālayo ; [Center for Buddhist Studies, University of Hamburg].
[also available as an e-book (open-access)]
- Ethnographies of doubt: faith and uncertainty in contemporary societies / edited by Mathijs Pelkmans.
- Death and reincarnation in Tibetan Buddhism: in-between bodies / Tanya Zivkovic.
- Angels in late ancient Christianity / Ellen Muehlberger.
- The Cambridge companion to Heidegger’s Being and time / edited by Mark A. Wrathall.
- Being and time / Martin Heidegger; translated by Joan Stambaugh ; revised and with a foreword by Dennis J. Schmidt.
- Adam and Eve in the Armenian traditions: fifth through 17th centuries / Michael E. Stone.
- Gifts to a magus: Indo-Iranian studies honoring Firoze Kotwal / Jamsheed K. Choksy & Jennifer Dubeansky, editors.
- The Islamic scholarly tradition studies in history, law, and thought in honor of Professor Michael Allan Cook / edited by Asad Q. Ahmed, Behnam Sadeghi, and Michael Bonner. – ebrary
- Islam and democracy: what is the real question? / Asef Bayat. – ebrary
- Global Political Islam: International Relations of the Muslim World / Peter Mandaville – ebrary
Adam (Biblical figure)angels (Christianity)Apocryphal books (Biblical)ArmeniaArmenian literatureAugustine of HippoBeing and Time (Sein und Zeit)belief (religious)Bible (Old Testament)bodhisattvasBuddha (concept)Buddhism (India)Buddhism (Tibetan)ChristianityComparative religionDarjeelingdoctrines (Christian)doubt (religious)e-booksEarly Churchebraryeschatology (Buddhist)EthnologyEvagrius of PontusEve (Biblical figure)future life (Buddhism)IndiaIranIslamIslam and politicsIslamic - HistoryIslamic lawIslamic PhilosophyJewish diasporaJews (Indian)Jews (Iranian)Judaismlamas (Buddhist)Mahayana BuddhismMartin HeideggerontologyParseesphilosophersphilosophy of religionreincarnation (Buddhism)ZoroastrianismZoroastrians