History – November 2013
- Macau: the formation of a global city / edited by C.X. George Wei.
- Cisneros y la conquista española del norte de África : cruzada, política y arte de la guerra / Beatriz Alonso Acero.
- Research methods for history / edited by Simon Gunn and Lucy Faire.
[also available as an e-book from ebrary]
- From reliable sources: an introduction to historical methods / Martha Howell and Walter Prevenier.
- Women shall not rule: imperial wives and concubines in China from Han to Liao / Keith McMahon.
- The image of the city / Kevin Lynch.
- Bonded labour and debt in the Indian Ocean world / edited by Gywn Campbell and Alessandro Stanziani
- The Chanson d’Antioche : an Old French account of the First Crusade / translated by Susan B. Edgington, Carol Sweetenham.
- Production of postcolonial India and Pakistan: meanings of partition / Ted Svensson.
- Letters from the East: crusaders, pilgrims and settlers in the 12th-13th centuries / translated by Malcolm Barber and Keith Bate.
- Gandhi before India / Ramachandra Guha.
- Tabarka: histoire archeologique d’une preside espagnol
- Ottoman imperial diplomacy: a political, social and cultural history / Dogan Gurpinar.
- The adventures of Ibn Battuta, a Muslim traveler of the 14th century / Ross E. Dunn. – ebrary
- The Internet in China: cyberspace and civil society / Zixue Tai. – Dawsonera
- Cyber China: reshaping national identities in the ages of information / edited by Françoise Mengin. – Dawsonera
- Borders: a very short introduction / Alexander C. Diener and Joshua Hagen. – Dawsonera
- Japan to 1600: a social and economic history / William Wayne Farris. – ebrary
- The Genesis of East Asia, 221 B.C.-A.D. 907 / Charles Holcombe. – ebrary
- Vietnamese tradition on trial, 1920-1945 / David G. Marr – ebrary
- China marches west: the Qing conquest of Central Eurasia / Peter C. Perdue. – ebrary
- The confusions of pleasure : commerce and culture in Ming China / Timothy Brook – ebrary
- Empire of humanity: a history of humanitarianism / Michael Barnett. – ebrary
- Forgotten Voices: Power and Agency in Colonial and Postcolonial Libya / Ahmida, Ali Abdullatif – ebrary
- In Their Time: A History of Feminism in Western Society / LeGates, Marlene – ebrary
Africa (North)ancient historyarchaeologybiographybonded labourborderlandsBordersboundary disputesCase studiesChanson d'AntiocheChinacolonialismcolonialism (Italian)colonialism (Spanish)colonisationCommerceCongressescontemporary historyCrusadescrusades in literatureCrusasdescultural historyDawsoneraDiplomatic Historydiplomatic serviceDiplomatse-booksEast Asiaebraryeconomic historyempresses (China)epic poetryFeminismfinancial historyFirst CrusadeFrancisco Jiménez de Cisnerosgender studiesglobal historyhistoriographyhistory (12th century)history (13th century)history (14th century)history (15th century)history (16th century)history (17th century)history (18th century)history (19th century)history (20th century)history (medieval)Human GeographyHumanitarian Assistancehumanitarian interventionHumanitarianismIbn Batutaimperialism (Italian)imperialism (Portuguese)imperialism (Spanish)IndiaIndian Ocean regionintellectual lifeIntellectualsInternational RelationsInternetIslamic EmpireJapanLatin OrientLibyaMacauMahatma Gandhimedieval historyMiddle Eastmilitary historyMing dynastyMohandas GandhiMongolsnationalismOld FrenchOttoman EmpirePakistanPartitionpeonagepersonal narrativesphilosophy of historypolitical anthropologypolitical historyPost-colonialismQing Dynastyresearch methodologyRussiaslave-tradesocial historySpecial Administrative Regions (China)statesmenTabarqahtown-planningtradetravellersTunisiaTurkeyurban historyVietnamwomen's history