History – November 2013
- Macau: the formation of a global city / edited by C.X. George Wei.
- Cisneros y la conquista española del norte de África : cruzada, política y arte de la guerra / Beatriz Alonso Acero.
- Research methods for history / edited by Simon Gunn and Lucy Faire.
[also available as an e-book from ebrary]
- From reliable sources: an introduction to historical methods / Martha Howell and Walter Prevenier.
- Women shall not rule: imperial wives and concubines in China from Han to Liao / Keith McMahon.
- The image of the city / Kevin Lynch.
- Bonded labour and debt in the Indian Ocean world / edited by Gywn Campbell and Alessandro Stanziani
- The Chanson d’Antioche : an Old French account of the First Crusade / translated by Susan B. Edgington, Carol Sweetenham.
- Production of postcolonial India and Pakistan: meanings of partition / Ted Svensson.
- Letters from the East: crusaders, pilgrims and settlers in the 12th-13th centuries / translated by Malcolm Barber and Keith Bate.
- Gandhi before India / Ramachandra Guha.
- Tabarka: histoire archeologique d’une preside espagnol
- Ottoman imperial diplomacy: a political, social and cultural history / Dogan Gurpinar.
- The adventures of Ibn Battuta, a Muslim traveler of the 14th century / Ross E. Dunn. – ebrary
- The Internet in China: cyberspace and civil society / Zixue Tai. – Dawsonera
- Cyber China: reshaping national identities in the ages of information / edited by Françoise Mengin. – Dawsonera
- Borders: a very short introduction / Alexander C. Diener and Joshua Hagen. – Dawsonera
- Japan to 1600: a social and economic history / William Wayne Farris. – ebrary
- The Genesis of East Asia, 221 B.C.-A.D. 907 / Charles Holcombe. – ebrary
- Vietnamese tradition on trial, 1920-1945 / David G. Marr – ebrary
- China marches west: the Qing conquest of Central Eurasia / Peter C. Perdue. – ebrary
- The confusions of pleasure : commerce and culture in Ming China / Timothy Brook – ebrary
- Empire of humanity: a history of humanitarianism / Michael Barnett. – ebrary
- Forgotten Voices: Power and Agency in Colonial and Postcolonial Libya / Ahmida, Ali Abdullatif – ebrary
- In Their Time: A History of Feminism in Western Society / LeGates, Marlene – ebrary