South East Asia – October 2013
- A heritage of ruins : the ancient sites of Southeast Asia and their conservation / William Chapman.
- Gender and Islam in Southeast Asia : women’s rights movements, religious resurgence and local traditions / edited by Susanne Schröter.
- Southeast Asian cinema / ouvrage publié sous la direction/edited by Gaëtan Margirier & Jean-Pierre Gimenez = Le cinéma d’Asie du Sud-Est.
- Performance, popular culture, and piety in Muslim Southeast Asia / edited by Timothy P. Daniels.
- The field of ancient Cham art in France : a 20th century creation : a study of museological and colonial contexts from the late 19th century to the present / Julian Richard Brown. (SOAS Thesis, 2013)
- Navies of South-East Asia : a comparative study / James Goldrick and Jack McCaffrie. (A chapter on Brunei)
- Being and becoming Kachin : histories beyond the state in the borderworlds of Burma.
- Child security in Asia : the impact of armed conflict in Cambodia and Myanmar / Cecilia Jacob.
- Soldiers and diplomacy in Burma : understanding the foreign relations of the Burmese praetorian state / Renaud Egreteau and Larry Jagan.
- Post-tsunami reconstruction in Indonesia : negotiating normativity through gender mainstreaming initiatives in Aceh / Marjaana Jauhola.
- Rifle reports : a story of Indonesian independence / Mary Margaret Steedly.
- Competitiveness analysis and development strategies for 33 Indonesian provinces / Edited by Tan Khee Kiap [et al].
- Geographies of the super-rich / edited by Iain Hay. (A chapter on Singapore)
- The Thai food complex : from the rice fields to industrial and organic foods / Roland Poupon.
- Thai magic tattoos : the art and influence of Sak Yant / Isabel Azevedo Drouyer ; photography, René Drouyer ; [editor, Narisa Chakrabongse].
BruneiBurma/MyanmarCambodiaEast TimorIndonesiaLaosMalaysiaPacific IslandsPhilippinesSingaporeSouth East AsiaThailandVietnam