Religions – August 2013
- Yogasūtrabhāṣyavivaraṇa of Śaṅkara : Vivaraṇa text with English translation, and critical notes along with text and English translation of Patañjali’s Yogasūtras and Vyāsabhāṣya / T.S. Rukmani.
- In the age of Averroes: Arabic philosophy in the sixth/twelfth century / edited by Peter Adamson
- The Oxford handbook of religion and emotion / edited by John Corrigan.
- The Ottoman Süryânî from 1908 to 1914 / Benjamin Trigona-Harany
- The Orient in Spain: converted Muslims, the forged gospels of Granada, and the rise of orientalism / by Mercedes Garcia-Arenal and Fernando Rodriguez Mediano ; translated by Consuelo Lopez-Morillas.
- Making spirits: materiality and transcendence in contemporary religions / edited by Nico Tassi and Diana Espirito Santo.
- History of Jainism / by K.C. Jain.
- Syncretism/anti-syncretism: the politics of religious synthesis / edited by Charles Stewart and Rosalind Shaw. [e-book via e-brary]
- Phenomenology of perception / Maurice Merleau-Ponty ; translated by Donald A. Landes. [e-book via e-brary]
- Religion and the subtle body in Asia and the West: between mind and body / edited by Geoffrey Samuel and Jay Johnston. [e-book via e-brary]