South Asia – July 2013
- Political thought in action : the Bhagavad Gita and modern India / edited by Shruti Kapila, Faisal Devji.
- Religious cultures in early modern India : new perspectives / edited by Rosalind O’Hanlon and David Washbrook.
- The magic of Bollywood : at home and abroad / edited by Anjali Gera Roy.
- Adi Parva : churning of the ocean / Amruta Patil.
- Indian diaspora in the Caribbean / [editor], Kumar Mahabir.
- Understanding caste : from Buddha to Ambedkar and beyond / Gail Omvedt.
- Vilasini natyam : Bharatam of Telugu temple and court dancers / Swapnasundari.
- Temples of Karnātạka : an epigraphical study (from the earliest to 1050 A.D.) / Varija R. Bola
- Forts and palaces of Himachal Pradesh / Usha Bande, Him Chatterjee
- Patronage and popularisation, pilgrimage and procession : channels of transcultural translation and transmission in early modern South Asia ; papers in honour of Monika Horstmann / edited by Heidi Rika Maria Pauwels
- Bollywood and globalization : the global power of popular Hindi cinema / edited by David J. Schaefer and Kavita Karan.
- How Pakistan negotiates with the United States : riding the roller coaster / Howard B. Schaffer and Teresita C. Schaffer.
- Ethnographic notes on the Mru and Khumi of the Chittagong and Arakan Hill Tracts : a contribution to our knowledge of South and Southeast Asian indigenous peoples mainly based on field research in the Southern Chittagong Hill Tracts / by Lorenz G. Löffler
- Travels of Bollywood cinema : from Bombay to LA / edited by Anjali Gera Roy, Chua Beng Huat.
- Les Chrétiens de Saint Thomas : histoire d’une Eglise particulière : Kérala, Inde / Jacob van Slageren ; préface de Michel Malèvre
Andhra PradeshBangladeshBhagavad GitaCaribbeanChittagong Hill TractsChristianschurch historycomic stripsCriticismCulturecustomsDalitsDanceEast Indian diasporaEast IndiansEthnologyForeign RelationsFortificationglobalisationgraphic novelHimachal PradeshHindu TemplesHinduismHistoryIndiaIndianindustryinscriptionsinterpretationKarnatakaKeralaMotion pictureMotion picture industryMotion picturesMumbaiPakistanPictorial WorkpilgrimagesPilrimspoliticsreligionreligious lifeRoman scriptSocial LifeSouth AsiaSt. ThomasTelegu. SanskritUnited States