Religions – July 2013
- Coptic culture: past, present and future / edited by Mariam Ayad.
- Modest fashion: styling bodies, mediating faith / edited by Reina Lewis.
- The Oxford handbook of the archaeology of death and burial / ed. by Sarah Tarlow and Liv Nilsson Stutz.
- Oxford handbook of religion and violence / edited by Mark Juergensmeyer, Margo Kitts, and Michael Jerryson.
- Christianizing death: the creation of a ritual process in early medieval Europe / Frederick S. Paxton.
- Les Chrétiens de Saint Thomas: histoire d’une Eglise particulière : Kérala, Inde / Jacob van Slageren ; préface de Michel Malèvre.
- New religions and globalization: empirical, theoretical and methodological perspectives / edited by Armin Geertz & Margit Warburg, assisted by Dorthe Refslund Christensen.
[also available as an e-book via ebrary]
- Conversion to modernities : the globalization of Christianity / edited by Peter van der Veer.
- The Qurʼān : a new annotated translation / A.J. Droge.
- Advertising missionaries [videorecording] / Aspire Films and Ellipse Programme present an Australian French coproduction with ABC Australia, France 3, RTSR in association with the Australian Film Finance Corporation and the Centre National de la Cinematographie ; directed by Chris Hilton and Gauthier Flauder.
“Just War”abortion (religious aspects)advertisingancient historyarchaeologyburialChristianityChristianity (India)church historyconversion (to Christianity)Coptic ChurchCoptsCultscultural historyDeath (religious aspects)death ritualsEgyptethicsfashion (clothing)funerary rites and ceremoniesgenocideGlobalization (religious aspects)indigenous peoples and ChristianityIslamKeralamarketingmartyrdommissionariesMissionsmodesty (in dress)New Age religionsPapua New Guineaphilosophy of religionQur’an (commentaries)Qur’an (English)Qur’an (translations)Religion (cultural aspects)religion (literary aspects)religion (psychological aspects)religion (sociological aspects)sacred sitessacred warsacrificeSaint Thomas Christianssectssocial historyTerrorismThe deadtheologyviolence (religious aspects)women’s clothing (religious aspects)women’s clothing (symbolic aspects)