South Asia – June 2013
- Architecture and nationalism in Sri Lanka : the trouser under the cloth / Anoma Pieris.
- Civil society and democratization in India : institutions, ideologies and interests / Sarbeswar Sahoo.
- Displacement and resettlement in India : the human cost of development / Hari Mohan Mathur
- India in South Asia : domestic identity politics and foreign policy from Nehru to the BJP / Sinderpal Singh.
- India’s rights revolution : has it worked for the poor? / by S.K. Das.
- Transitional justice in South Asia : a study of Afghanistan and Nepal / Tazreena Sajjad
- The blind man’s garden / Nadeem Aslam.
- Leela’s book : a novel / Alice Albinia.
- Women, land & power in Asia / editors, Govind Kelkar, Maithreyi Krishnaraj.
- The new khaki : the evolving nature of policing in India / Arvind Verma.
- Routledge handbook of Indian politics / edited by Atul Kohli and Prerna Singh
- Routeing democracy in the Himalayas : experiments and experiences / editors, Vibha Arora, N. Jayaram.
- Nuclear power, economic development discourse and the environment : the case of India / Manu V. Mathai
- India’s foreign policy and regional multilateralism / by Arndt Michael.
AfghanistanArchitectureAsiaCivil SocietyDemocratizationethnic relationsFictionForced MigrationForeign RelationsGovernmentHimalaya MountainsIndiaInternational CooperationJusticeLandLaw enforcementNepalNon- governmental orgainsationsNuclear EnergyPakistanisPolicingpolitical aspectspoliticsPoorPostcolonialismPovertyRegionalismRuralRural developmentSocial aspectsSocial Justicesocial policySouth AsiaSri LankaSustainable developmentWeddingsWomen