Development Studies – June 2013
- Meeting the challenge of financing water and sanitation : tools and approaches.
- Ogata-mura : sowing dissent and reclaiming identity in a Japanese farming village / Donald C. Wood. [e-book from ebrary]
- Pathways to industrialization in the twenty-first century : new challenges and emerging paradigms / edited by Adam Szirmai, Wim Naudé, and Ludovico Alcorta.
- Water governance in OECD countries : a multi-level approach.
- Water, democracy and neoliberalism in india : the power to reform / Vicky Walters.
- Dreaming of money in Ho Chi Minh City / Allison Truitt.
- Weak versus strong sustainability : exploring the limits of two opposing paradigms / Eric Neumayer.
- Water resources policies in South Asia : analyzing regional and country experiences / Editors Anjal Prakesh … [et al.].
- Social policy in a developing world / editors, R. Surender, R. Walker. [e-book via Dawsonera]
- Global criminology : crime and victimization in a globalized era / edited by K. Jaishankar and Natti Ronel.
- Global community policing : problems and challenges / edited by Arvind Verma, Dilip K. Das, and Manoj Abraham. [e-book via Dawsonera]
- An earth-colored sea : ‘race’, culture and the politics of identity in the post-colonial Portuguese-speaking world / Miguel Vale de Almeida.
AgricultureAkita-KenBrazilCommunity policingConsumer behaviourCriminologyCross-cultural Studies)democracyDeveloping CountriesEconomic ConditionsEconomic DevelopmentEconomic SupplyEnvironmental economicsEthnicityHistoryIndiaIndustrializationJapanMoneyOECD countriesPolicePortugalPortugueseSanitationSocial aspectsSouth AsiaSustainable developmentTransnational crimeTrinidad and TobagoVietnamWater resource managementwater resourcesWater resources developmentWater supply