Ancient Near East, Semitics and Judaica – June 2013
Ancient Near Eastern Civilizations
- Iron Age hieroglyphic Luwian inscriptions / by Annick Payne.
- Administrative Ur III texts in the British Museum / Marcel Sigrist, Tohru Ozaki
- The photographs of the American Palestine Exploration Society / [compiled] by Rachel Hallote, Felicity Cobbing, and Jeffrey B. Spurr.
- Beyond Hatti : a tribute to Gary Beckman / edited by Billie Jean Collins and Piotr Michalowski.
- A glossary of Hurrian and Kassite / Arnaud Fournet.
- Cities and the shaping of memory in the ancient Near East / Ömür Harmanşah
- Wine, wealth, and the state in late antique Egypt: the house of Apion at Oxyrhynchus / T.M. Hickey.
- Susa and Elam: archaeological, philological, historical and geographical perspectives: proceedings of the international congress held at Ghent University, December 14-17, 2009 / edited by Katrien De Graef, Jan Tavernier
- The Cambridge history of religions in the ancient world / general editor, Michele Renee Salzman
Hebrew and other Semitic languages
- Remembering and forgetting in early Second Temple Judah / edited by Ehud Ben Zvi and Christoph Levin.
- Between friends / Amos Oz ; translated by from the Hebrew by Sondra Silverston
- Shisha million ve’ehad [videorecording] = Six million and one / yes.docu ; 2DF … [et al.] presents ; a film by David Fishero; script, director & producer, David Fisher.
Modern Israeli / Palestinian Studies
American Palestine Exploration SocietyAmos OzAnatoliaAnatolian languagesancient near eastern languagesAncient Near eastern religionAramaic languagearchaeological expeditions (Palestine)art and antiquities (Byzantine)AssyriaAssyriansAssyro-Babylonian literatureBabyloniaBabyloniansBritish Museumchildren of Holocaust survivorsChristianity (Early)cities and towns (ancient)Congressescuneiform textsdiaspora (Jewish)divinationDocumentary filmseconomic historyeconomy (Ancient Near East)EgyptElamfiction in translationGilgameshGlassware (Byzantine)grammar (Aramaic)Greek religionHattusaHebrew fictionHellenic periodhieroglyphicshistorical linguisticshistory (Jewish)HittitesHolocaust (personal narratives)Holocaust survivorsHurrian languageidentity (Jewish)inscriptions (hieroglyphic)Iraq (antiquities)Iron AgeIsraeli religionJudaismJudaism (post-exilic period)Judean religionKassite languagekibbutzimkingshipland ownershipLate AntiquityLuwian languagemagicmanuscriptsMediterranean regionmemory (religious aspects)Palestine (antiquities)papyriPhotographyRig VedaritualRoman religionSanskritscribesSecond Temple JudaismSemitic Languagesshort stories (Hebrew)space and environmentSumerian languageSusasyntax (Aramaic)Syro-Canaanite religionTancrède DumasUrurban historyvineyards (Egypt)wine-making (Egypt)ZionismZoroastrianism