Ancient Near East, Semitics and Judaica – June 2013
Ancient Near Eastern Civilizations
- Iron Age hieroglyphic Luwian inscriptions / by Annick Payne.
- Administrative Ur III texts in the British Museum / Marcel Sigrist, Tohru Ozaki
- The photographs of the American Palestine Exploration Society / [compiled] by Rachel Hallote, Felicity Cobbing, and Jeffrey B. Spurr.
- Beyond Hatti : a tribute to Gary Beckman / edited by Billie Jean Collins and Piotr Michalowski.
- A glossary of Hurrian and Kassite / Arnaud Fournet.
- Cities and the shaping of memory in the ancient Near East / Ömür Harmanşah
- Wine, wealth, and the state in late antique Egypt: the house of Apion at Oxyrhynchus / T.M. Hickey.
- Susa and Elam: archaeological, philological, historical and geographical perspectives: proceedings of the international congress held at Ghent University, December 14-17, 2009 / edited by Katrien De Graef, Jan Tavernier
- The Cambridge history of religions in the ancient world / general editor, Michele Renee Salzman
Hebrew and other Semitic languages
Modern Israeli / Palestinian Studies