South Asia – May 2013
- Agriculture and a changing environment in Northeastern India / editor, Sumi Krishna.
- The making of Bihar and Biharis : colonialism, politics and culture in modern India, c. 1870-1912 / Narendra Jha.
- The Tibetan world of the Indian Himalayas : an ethnography of the ‘garden of Dakini’ / Tanase Jiro.
- Filming fiction : Tagore, Premchand, and Ray / edited by M. Asaduddin and Anuradha Ghosh.
- The underside of things : India and the world : a citizen’s miscellany, 2006-2011 / Badri Raina ; foreword by Mani Shankar Aiyar.
- India’s National Security Annual Review 2011.
- Transformation and development : the political economy of transition in India and China / edited by Amiya Kumar Bagchi, Anthony P. D’Costa
- Colonial modernity : Indian perspectives / edited by Pradip Basu.
- Dutch sources on South Asia, c. 1600-1825 / Jos Gommans, Lennart Bes, Gijs Kruijtzer
- Situlpauva / Malinga Amarasinghe.
- Jātika Nāmal Uyana : a preliminary archaeological study on a Nā (Mesua ferrea) forest in Sri Lanka / Wetara Mahinda
- Sri Lanka and the powers : an investigation into Sri Lanka’s relations with Britain, India, United States, Soviet Union and China from mid-forties to mid-seventies
- Operation Manik Farm / Dilshy Banu
- A.P. de Zoysa : combative social democrat and Buddhist reformer in 20th century Sri Lanka / Kumari Jayawardena.
- The bhikkhu, light of Lanka : a historical survey / Mario Perera, Laetitia Buczaczer ; edited with the collaboration of Juanito Perera.
- Capitalist development in India’s informal economy / by Elisabetta Basile.
- Encyclopedia of Hinduism / Denise Cush, Catherine Robinson & Michael York [e-book from ebrary]
19th Century20th centuryAgricultureantiquitiesarchaeologyBibliographyBiharbiographyBuddhistBuddhist monasticismBuddhist scholarscapitalismCaveChessChinaCongressesEconomic ConditionsEconomic DevelopmentEconomicsEncyclopediaEthnologyexcavationsForefin relationsGovernmentHinduismHistoryHumanitarian AssistanceIndiaInformal sectorinternally displaced peopleLahulLiteratureMigrationMiscellaneaNational SecurityNortheasternpoliticspowersPremchandreligious ordersSocial conditionsSouth AsiaSouth Asian PeopleSri LankaTagoreTemplesTibetan