Religions – May 2013
- The logic of law-making in Islam: women and prayer in the legal tradition / Behnam Sadeghi.
- Receptacle of the sacred: illustrated manuscripts and the Buddhist book cult in South Asia / Jinah Kim.
- Not quite shamans: spirit worlds and political lives in northern Mongolia / Morten Axel Pedersen.
- Inquisition in early Islam: the competition for political and religious authority in the Abbasid empire / John P. Turner.
- An introduction to metaphilosophy / Søren Overgaard, Paul Gilbert, and Stephen Burwood.
- Animals and world religions / Lisa Kemmerer.
- Gorgias encyclopedic dictionary of the Syriac heritage / edited by Sebastian P. Brock …. [et al].
- Negotiating religion: perspectives from Indian history / edited by Rameshwar Prasad Bahuguna, Ranjeeta Dutta, Farhat Nasreen
- Ancient religions of the Austronesian world: from Australians to Taiwan / Julian Baldick
- Demystifying the Caliphate: historical memory and contemporary contexts / Madawi Al-Rasheed, Carool Kersten and Marat Shterin, editors.