South Asia – March 2013
- Encyclopaedia of the Nilgiri hills. Parts 1 & 2 / edited by Paul Hockings.
- More than real : a history of the imagination in south India / David Shulman.
- Serving empire, serving nation : James Tod and the Rajputs of Rajasthan / by Jason Freitag.
- Women writing violence : the novel and radical feminist imaginaries / Shreerekha Subramanian.
- Leaders on leadership : insights from corporate India / edited by All India Management Association.
- Asia rising : growth and resilience in an uncertain global economy / edited by Hal Hill, Maria Socorro Gochoco-Bautista.
[Also available as an e-book via Dawsonera]
- Making sense of Tantric Buddhism : history, semiology, and transgression in the Indian traditions / Christian K. Wedemeyer.
- Under the banyan tree : relocating the picturesque in British India / Romita Ray.
- South Asia in the new decade : challenges and prospects / editors, Amitendu Palit, Gloria Spittel – e-book from Dawsonera.
- Sacred play : ritual levity and humor in South Asian religions / edited by Selva J. Raj and Corinne G. Dempsey.
- Perspectives on South Asian security / edited by Shanthie Mariet D’Souza & Rajshree Jetly.
- Growing stories from India : religion and the fate of agriculture / A. Whitney Sanford ; foreword by Vandana Shiva.
- Understanding the Brahma Kumaris / Frank Whaling.
- Islamic civilization in South Asia : a history of Muslim power and presence in the Indian subcontinent / Burjor Avari.