South East Asia – February 2013
- A piece of war : Memories from 1941-46 /Arthur Moss.
- A retrospect on the dust-laden history : the past and present of Tekong Island in Singapore / Chen Poh Seng, Lee Leong Sze
- Contract law in Singapore / Andrew B.L. Phang, Goh Yihan.
- Crisis management & public policy : Singapore’s approach to economic resilience / editors, Sng Hui Ying, Chai Wai Mun.
- Executive accountability in Southeast Asia : the role of legislatures in new democracies and under electoral authoritarianism / William Case.
- Malay kingship in Kedah : religion, trade, and society / Maziar Mozaffari Falarti.
- Mobilizing resources, building coalitions : local power in Indonesia / Ryan Tans.
[Also available online from East-West Center]
- “Siam” : ten ways to look at Thailand’s past / Barend Jan Terwiel.
- Singapore perspectives 2011: our inclusive society : going forward / edited by Faizal bin Yahya
- Singapore perspectives 2012 : Singapore inclusive : bridging divides / edited by Kang Soon Hock, Leong Chan-Hoong
- Southeast Asian writers / ed. by David Smyth.
- Status and security in Southeast Asian states / Nicholas Tarling.
- The Chinese diaspora in South-East Asia : the overseas Chinese in Indo-China / Tracy C. Barrett.
- The spirit of things : materiality and religious diversity in Southeast Asia / Julius Bautista, editor
- The technological state in Indonesia : the co-constitution of high technology and authoritarian politics / Sulfikar Amir.
- Vietnam : economic, political and social relations with the U.S. / editor, Phan Cam.
- Women from traditional Islamic educational institutions in Indonesia : negotiating public spaces / Eka Srimulyani.
- Unlucky country : the republic of the Philippines in the 21st century / Duncan Alexander McKenzie.