Development Studies – January and February 2013
- Every nation for itself : winners and losers in a G-Zero world / Ian Bremmer.
- Crisis, capital flows and FDI in emerging Asia / Ramkishen S. Rajan with Sasidaran Gopalan, Rabin Hattari.
- From iron rice bowl to informalization: markets, workers, and the state in a changing China / [edited by] Sarosh Kuruvilla, Ching Kwan Lee, and Mary E. Gallagher.[Available as an e-book via ebrary]
- Modalities of change : the interface of tradition and modernity in East Asia / James Wilkerson and Robert Parkin, editors.
[Also available as an e-book via Dawsonera]
- Handbook of research on development and religion / edited by Matthew Clarke.
- The political economy of violence against women / Jacqui True.
- Walmart in China / edited by Anita Chan.
- Changing men and masculinities in Latin America / edited by Matthew C. Gutmann.
[Also available as an e-book via ebrary]
- Developmental and cultural nationalisms : proceedings / edited by Radhika Desai.
- Globalisation, markets, and healthcare policy : redrawing the patient as consumer / Jonathan Tritter, Meri Koivusalo, Eeva Ollila.
- The immigrant divide : how Cuban Americans changed the US and their homeland / Susan Eva Eckstein.
- The rumour of globalization : desecrating the global from vernacular margins / Bhaskar Mukhopadhyay.
- The social economy : working alternatives in a globalizing era / Hasmet M. Uluorta.
- An introduction to sustainable Development / Peter P. Rogers
[Available as an e-book from ebrary]