Religions – February 2013
- Assyrians post-Nineveh: identity, fragmentation, conflict and survival (672 BC-1920): a study of Assyrogenous communities / Racho Donef.
- The Oxford handbook of late antiquity / edited by Scott Fitzgerald Johnson.
- A genealogy of evil: anti-Semitism from Nazism to Islamic Jihad / David Patterson.
- Postcolonial perspectives in African biblical interpretations / edited by Musa W. Dube, Andrew M. Mbuvi, and Dora R. Mbuwayesango.
- The social face of Buddhism: an approach to political and social activism / Ken Jones
- Seals, sealings and tokens from Gandhāra / Aman Ur Rahman & Harry Falk.
- Gandharan Buddhist reliquaries / David Jongeward, Elizabeth Errington, Richard Salomon, Stefan Baums.
- The Oxford handbook of religion and science / edited by Philip Clayton and Zachary Simpson, associate editor.
- The Cambridge companion to science and religion / edited by Peter Harrison.
- The future of religion / Richard Rorty and Gianni Vattimo; edited by Santiago Zabala.
- After the Death of God / John D. Caputo and Gianni Vattimo ; edited by Jeffrey W. Robbins ; with and Afterword by Gabriel Wahanian.
- An introduction to Wittgenstein’s philosophy of religion / Brian R. Clack.
- Religion in the thought of Mikhail Bakhtin : reason and faith / by Hilary B.P. Bagshaw.
- Nietzsche and Buddhist philosophy / Antoine Panaioti.
- Islamic societies to the nineteenth century: a global history / Ira M. Lapidus.
- The sacred is the profane: the political nature of “religion” / William E. Arnal, Russell T. McCutcheon.
- Exploring the postsecular: the religious, the political and the urban / edited by Arie L. Molendijk, Justin Beaumont and Christoph Jedan
- Religions of modernity: relocating the sacred to the self and the digital / edited by Stef Aupers and Dick Houtman.