Linguistics – October and November 2012
- Translation and translation studies in the Japanese context / edited by Nana Sato-Rossberg and Judy Wakabayashi.
- Essential Japanese grammar : a comprehensive guide to contemporary usage / Masahiro Tanimori, Eriko Sato.
- Space in tense : the interaction of tense, aspect, evidentiality and speech acts in Korean / by Kyung-Sook Chung.
- Beginner’s Iraqi Arabic : with 2 audio CDs : an introduction to the spoken language of Iraq / Nawal Nasrallah & Nadia Hassani.
- Mastering Arabic / Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar.
- Dai Lue-English dictionary / William J. Hanna.
- Translators through history / edited and directed by Jean Delisle, Judith Woodsworth.
- Syntactic categories : their identification and description in linguistic theories / Gisa Rauh.
- Language, sex and social structure : Analyzing Discourses of Sexuality.
- Handbook of multilingualism and multiculturalism / editors, Geneviève Zarate ; Danielle Levy ; Claire Kramsch.
- A grammar of Domari / by Yaron Matras.
- A grammar of Bora : with special attention to tone / Wesley Thiesen and David Weber.
- A grammar of Mavea : an oceanic language of Vanuatu / Valérie Guérin.