Religions – November 2012
- Mohajir militancy in Pakistan: violence and practices of transformation in the Karachi Conflict / by Nichola Khan.
Available from Dawsonera
- A matter of belief: Christian conversion and healing in north-east India / Vibha Joshi
- Islam, women, and violence in Kashmir: between India and Pakistan / Nyla Ali Khan.
- Islamic history: a very short introduction / Adam J. Silverstein
Also available as an e-book from Dawsonera
- New approaches to the study of religion. Volume 2: Textual, comparative, sociological, and cognitive approaches / edited by Peter Antes, Armin W. Geertz, Randi R. Warne
- The architecture and liturgy of the Bema in fourth- to-sixth-century Syrian churches / by Emma Loosley
- Religion and HIV and AIDS: charting the terrain / edited by Beverley Haddad
- Who are the Christians in the Middle East? / Betty Jane Bailey & J. Martin Bailey.
- Origen: scholarship in the service of the Church / Ronald E. Heine
- When God comes to town: religious traditions in urban contexts / ed. by Rik Pinxten and Lisa Dikomitis
- The ascetical homilies of Saint Isaac the Syrian / translated from the Greek and Syriac by the Holy Transfiguration Monastery.