Religions – October 2012
- Shoshannat Yaaqov : Jewish and Iranian studies in honor of Yaakov Elman / edited by Shai Secunda and Steven Fine
- The power of oratory in the medieval Muslim world / Linda G. Jones
- Hattha-Yoga : its context, theory, and practice / Mikel Burley ; with a foreword by David Frawley (isbn 9788120817067)
- Animals in the Qur’an / Sarra Tlili.
- Animism in rainforest and tundra: personhood, animals, plants and things in contemporary Amazonia and Siberia / edited by Marc Brightman, Vanessa Elisa Grotti, and Olga Ulturgasheva
- The Routledge handbook of religion and security / edited by Chris Seiple, Dennis R. Hoover, and Pauletta Oti
- Women and revivalism in the West: choosing ‘fundamentalism’ in a liberal democracy / Myfanwy Franks
- India’s religions: perspectives from sociology and history (2nd edn..) / edited by T.N. Madan
- Muslim and Christian understanding: theory and application of “A Common Word” / edited by Waleed El-Ansary and David K. Linnan.
- Eastern philosophy: the basics / Victoria S. Harrison.
- Islamic history: a very short introduction / Adam J. Silverstein
[Also available as an e-book from Dawsonera]
- Humanistic Buddhism for social well-being: an overview of Grand Master Hsing Yun’s interpretation in theory and practice / by Ananda W.P. Guruge
- The new social face of Buddhism: a call to action / Ken Jones.
- The post-secular in question: religion in contemporary society / edited by Philip Gorski … [et al.]
Amazon River regionanimals (in religion)animals (representation)AnimismArabic languageBiblical criticismBuddhismBuddhism (China)Buddhism and humanismChristianityComparative religionDawsonerae-booksfeminism (religious aspects)FundamentalismHatha yogaHinduismIndiaintellectual lifeinter-faith dialogueInternational RelationsInternational security (religious aspects)IranIslamIslamic preachingJainismJewsJudaismoratoryphilosophy (Chinese)philosophy (Indic)plants (in religion)post-secularismreligion and genderreligion and sociologyreligious life (Buddhist)rhetoricSanskritSassanidsShamanismSiberiaSikhismsociology of religionSouth AmericaTalmudthe Qur’anviolence (religious aspects)women and religionXing Yunyoga