Introduction to IALS Electronic Resources
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Library are offering training sessions for Postgraduate Law Students throughout the Autumn term:
Come along to one of our demonstration sessions at IALS (17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DR) to find out about the range of electronic databases available at IALS Library.
Each session aims to demonstrate:
• how to get access to databases on the Electronic Law Library
• how to get an overview of the content of databases
• how to do basic searching and browsing for legislation, case law and journal articles, and how to search by topic
• how to save or print your search results
• how to find online help when you need it
No need to book for these demonstrations, just come along and turn up!
Each session last approximately 1.5 hours, and you can ask the demonstrator questions about the databases. Both the Council Chamber and the Conference Room are on the ground floor of IALS.
-Tuesday 2 October 10:30 Council Chamber
-Thurs 4 October 14:30 Conference Room
-Monday 8 October 10:30 Council Chamber
No need to book, just come along! If you have any questions, please phone us on 020 7862 5790, or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
[Please note that this is a repeat of the demonstration given on the LLM Induction Day.]