Development Studies – August 2012
- Borderlines and Borderlands: Political oddities at at the edge of the nation state/ edited by Alexander C. Diener and Joshua
- City out of chaos : urban self-organization and sustainability / Riccardo M. Pulselli & Enzo Tiezzi
- Coming climate crisis? consider the past, beware the big fix / Claire L. Parkinson
- Environmental sociology / John Hannigan
- Ethics for disaster/ Naomi Zack
- The Politics of Indigeneity: Dialogues and Reflections on Indigenous Activism / edited by Sita Venkateswar and Emma Hughes.
- Globalization and human security / Paul Battersby and Joseph M. Siracu
- Poor Poverty: the impoverishment of analysis, measurement and policies/ editors, Jomo Kwame Sundaram and Anis Chowdhury.
- The political economies of media : the transformation of the global media industries / [edited by] Dwayne Winseck, Dal Yong Jin.
- War and nature : the environmental consequences of war in a globalized world / Jurgen Brauer.
- Representations of global poverty : aid, development and international NGOs / Nandita Dogra
- Expatriates in Asia : breaking free from the colonial paradigm / Scott A. Hipsher.
- Globaloney 2.0 : The crash of 2008 and the future of globalization / Michael Veseth
- The careless state : wealth and welfare in Britain today / Paul Taylor.