Politics and International Relations – June to August 2012
- The Eurocentric conception of world politics : western international theory, 1760-2010 / John M. Hobson.
- Contesting citizenship : irregular migrants and new frontiers of the political / Anne McNevin.
- Routledge Handbook of Public Diplomacy / Snow, Nancy Taylor, Philip M.
Available from as an e-book from ebrary [Available to SOAS staff and students only].
- International political theory after Hobbes : analysis, interpretation and orientation / edited by Raia Prokhovnik and Gabriella Slomp.
- The Oxford handbook of political philosophy / edited by David Estlund.
- Nations Matter : Culture, History, and the Cosmopolitan Dream/ Calhoun, Craig
Available as an e-book from ebrary [Available to SOAS staff and students only]