Africa – July 2012
- Pastoralism and development in Africa : dynamic change at the margins / edited by Andy Catley, Jeremy Lind and Ian Scoones.
- Plays 2 : A play of Giants, From Zia, With love, A scourge of hyacinths, The Beautification of area boy
- Politics and power in the Maghreb : Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco from independence to the Arab Spring / Michael J. Willis.
- Project zaca : marginalisation, resistances et reconfigurations de l’islam a ouagadougou
- The “synagogue, church of all nations” : multimedia, healing, prophecy / Hanna Küstner.
- Towards a national language policy in education : proceedings of a National Symposium on Language Policy Formulation, held at Sun ‘n’ Sand, Mangochi, 7-11 March 1999 / edited by Gregory H. Kamwendo … [et al.].
- Photography in Africa : ethnographic perspectives / edited by Richard Vokes.
- Small town geographies in Africa : experiences from South Africa and elsewhere / editors, Ronnie Donaldson, Lochner Marais.
- China and Africa : a century of engagement / David H. Shinn and Joshua Eisenman.
- Cross-cultural exchange in the Atlantic world : Angola and Brazil during the era of the slave trade / Roquinaldo Ferreira.
- The culture of colonialism : the cultural subjection of Ukaguru / T. O. Beidelman.
- Framing the race in South Africa : the political origins of racial-census elections / Karen E. Ferree.