History – July 2012
- Arming the periphery: the arms trade in the Indian Ocean during the age of global empire / by Emrys Chew
- Posing for posterity: royal Indian portraits / Pramod Kumar K.G. ; foreword by H.R.H. Shriji Arvind Singh Mewar of Udaipur. (isbn 9781780762494)
- The company-state: corporate sovereignty and the early modern foundation of the British Empire in India / Philip J. Stern.
- Best of enemies: a history of US and Middle East relations / Part one, 1783-1953; Jean-Pierre Filiu & David B
- German colonialism: a short history / Sebastian Conrad; translated by Sorcha O’Hagan
- The history of Chinese civilisation: Qin, Han, Wei, Jin, and the Northern and Southern Dynasties / edited by Xingpei Yuan
- Britain’s oceanic empire: Atlantic and Indian Ocean Worlds, c. 1550-1850 / edited by H.V. Bowen, Elizabeth Mancke, and John G. Reid.
- The Almohad revolution: politics and religion in the Islamic West during the twelfth-thirteenth centuries / Maribel Fierro
- A battle for survival: the struggle of the Jewish Yishuv for existence in Palestine during World War I, 1914-1918 / Oded Neumann.