Economics – June 2012
- The international political economy of transition : neoliberal hegemony and Easter Central Europe’s transformation / Stuart Shields.
- Land tenure, gender and globalisation : research and analysis from Africa, Asia and Latin America / edited by Dzodzi Tsikata & Pamela Golah.
- Employment, growth and development : a post-Keynesian approach / edited by Claude Gnos and Louis-Philippe Rochon.
- Basic econometrics / Damodar N. Gujarati, Dawn C. Porter.
- The role of governance in economic development : a political economy approach
- Inequality and instability : a study of the world economy just before the Great Crisis / James K. Galbraith.
- Options, futures, and other derivatives 8th edition / John C. Hull.
- Transnational corporations and international production : concepts, theories and effects / Grazia Ietto-Gillies.
- Research in the history of economic thought and methodology.
- Global corporate power / edited by Christopher May.
- Latin America and global capitalism : a critical globalization perspective / William I. Robinson.
- The gods that failed : how blind faith in markets has cost us our future / Larry Elliott and Dan Atkinson.
- International economics / Hendrik Van den Berg.
- Energy and security : toward a new foreign policy strategy / edited by Jan H. Kalicki and David L. Goldwyn.
- Natural resources and economic development / Edward B. Barbier.
[Also available as an e-book from Dawsonera]