Politics and International Relations – June 2012
- The origins of political order : from prehuman times to the French Revolution / Francis Fukuyama
- Human rights and conflict : exploring the links between rights, law and peacebuilding / edited by Julie Mertus and Jeffrey W. Helsing.
- Judges beyond politics in democracy and dictatorship : lessons from Chile / Elisabeth Hilbink.
- The politics of memory : transitional justice in democratizing societies / edited by Alexandra Barahona de Brito, Carmen Gonźalez-Enŕiquez and Paloma Aguilar.
- Public governance in Asia and the limits of electoral democracy / ed. by Brian Bridges and Lok-Sang Ho.
- The new violent cartography : geo-analysis after the aesthetic turn / edited by Samson Okoth Opondo & Michael J. Shapiro.
- Confessions of a eurosceptic / David Heathcoat-Amory.