South East Asia – May 2012
- Abhaya : Burma’s fearlessness / text and photogr.: James Mackay ; [ed. by Narisa Chakra].
- Aung San Suu Kyi and Burma’s struggle for democracy / Bertil Lintner.
- Borobudur : majestic, mysterious, magnificent / John N. Miksic … [et al.].
- Contemporary Southeast Asian performance : transnational perspectives / edited by Laura Noszlopy and Matthew Isaac Cohen.
- Diagnosing the Indonesian economy : toward inclusive and green growth / edited by H. Hill, M.E. Khan, and J. Zhuang.
- King Bhumibol Adulyadej : a life’s work : Thailand’s Monarchy in perspective / edited by Nicholas Grossman and Dominic Faulder.
- Labour migration and human trafficking in Southeast Asia : critical Perspectives / [edited by] Willem van Schendel, Lenore Lyons, Michele Ford.
- Labour migration in Malaysia and Spain. Markets, citizenship and rights. Blanca Garcés-Mascareąs.
- Malaysian Chinese : recent developments and prospects / edited by Lee Hock Guan, Leo Suryadinata.
- Muslim merit-making in Thailand’s far-south / Christopher M. Joll.
- Rethinking cultural resource management in Southeast Asia : preservation, development, and neglect / edited by John N. Miksic, Geok Yian Goh and Sue O’Connor
- The Akha and Phu Noi minorities of Laos in the 1920s / Henri Roux ; translated and with an introduction by Walter E. J. Tips.
- The French in Singapore : an illustrated history (1819-today) / Maxime Pilon, Danièle Weiler.
- The Indonesian economy : entering a new era / edited by Aria Ananta, Muljana Soekarni, Sjamsul Arifin.
- The Indonesian development experience : a collection of writings and speeches / Widjojo Nitisastro.
- The South Indian Muslim community and the evolution of the Jawi Peranakan in Penang up to 1948 / Helen Fujimoto.
- The tale of Khun Chang Khun Phaen : Siam’s great folk epic of love and war / translated and edited by Chris Baker and Pasuk Phongpaichit ; illustrated by Muangsing Janchai.
- The Vietnam War from the rear echelon : an intelligence officer’s memoir, 1972-1973 / Timothy J. Lomperis.
Aung San Suu KyiBhumibol Adulyadej - King of ThailandBuddhist ArtBurmaCultural resource managementdemocracyEconomic DevelopmentEconomic policyEconomyHuman TraffickingIndonesiaJavaLabour migrationMalaysian ChineseMuslimsMyanmarPerforming artsPolitical PrisonerspoliticsSingaporeSouth East AsiaThai poetryTheatreVietnam War