Development Studies – May 2012
- Food and environment : the quest for a sustainable future / editors, V. Popov, C.A. Brebbia. [Dawsonera]
- Flood prevention and remediation / edited by F.C.B. Mascarenhas. [Dawsonera]
- Incentives and instruments for sustainable irrigation / edited by H. Bjornlund. [Dawsonera]
- Management of scarce water resources : a Middle Eastern experience / Hazim K. El-Naser. [Dawsonera]
- The road to sustainability : GDP and future generations / Federico M. Pulselli … [et al.]. [Dawsonera]
- Water and society / editors, D. W. Pepper & C. A. Brebbia. [Dawsonera]
- Asia and China in the global economy / editors, Yin-Wong Cheung, Guonan Ma.
- Extreme heritage management : the practices and policies of densely populated islands / edited by Godfrey Baldacchino.
- The World Food Programme in global politics / Sandy Ross.
- Making globalization socially sustainable / edited by Marc Bacchetta and Marion Jansen.
- Exporting services : a developing country perspective / Arti Grover Goswami, Aaditya Mattoo, and Sebastián Sáez, editors.
- Understanding economic growth in China and India : a comparative study of selected issues / Yanrui Wu.
- Asian cities : globalization, urbanization and nation-building / Malcolm McKinnon.