Economics and Finance – May 2012
- What global economic crisis? / edited by Philip Arestis, Michelle Baddeley and John McCombie.
[Also available as and e-book from Dawsonera]
- Financial stability in practice: Towards an uncertain future/ Charles A.E. Goodhart, Dimitrios P. Tsomocos.
- Convergence of banking regulations on International norms in the Southern Mediterranean: Impact on bank performance and growth.
- Sustainability science : a multidisciplinary approach / edited by Hiroshi Komiyama … [et al.].
- Alternatives to neoliberal globalization : studies in the political economy of institutions and late development / by Dic Lo.
[Also available as an e-book from Dawsonera]
- Due diligence : an impertinent inquiry into microfinance / David Roodman.
- Agricultural development in China and Africa : a comparative analysis / Li Xiaoyun … [et al.].
- Post-Keynesian Approach to Economics : Alternative Analysis of Economic Theory and Policy / P. Arestis.
- Financial markets and institutions. 7th edition / Frederic S. Mishkin, Stanley G. Eakins.
- Stabilizing an unstable economy / Hyman P. Minsky.
- Globalization, growth, and governance : creating an innovative economy / edited by Jonathan Michie and John Grieve Smith.
- The teleworking handbook : new ways of working in the information society / [written by Imogen Bertin and Alan Denbigh].
AfricaAgricultural developmentAgriculturebankingbusiness cyclesChinaDue diligenceEconomic theoryEconomicsFinancefinancial institutionsFinancial marketsfinancial regulationGlobal economyGlobal Financial CrisisglobalizationgovernanceInformationInformation societyinternational economic relationsMicrofinanceMishkinNeoliberalismpolitical economySustainabilityteleworking