Law – Jan-May 2012
- Corporate social responsibility, human rights and the law / by Olufemi Amao.
- Environmental law in China : managing risk and ensuring compliance / Charles R. McElwee.
- Reimagining child soldiers in international law and policy / Mark A. Drumbl.
- Foundations of comparative law : methods and typologies / edited by William E. Butler, Oleksiy V. Kresin and Iuriy S. Shemshuchenko.
- Local climate governance in China : hybrid actors and market mechanisms / Miriam Schröder.
- Codification, Macaulay and the Indian Penal Code : the legacies and modern challenges of criminal law reform / edited by Wing-Cheong Chan, Barry Wright, Stanley Yeo.
- Challenging the rule(s) of law : colonialism, criminology and human rights in India / edited by Kalpana Kannabiran, Ranbir Singh.
- L’Etat inachevé : la question du droit dans les pays arabes / Ali Mezghani ; préface d’Abdou Filali-Ansary et Abdelmajid Charfi.