Religions – April 2012
- Transformations and transfer of Tantra in Asia and beyond / edited by István Keul.
- Early Christian books in Egypt / Roger S. Bagnall.
- Advaita Vedānta and Zen Buddhism : deconstructive modes of spiritual inquiry / Leesa S. Davis.
- European Muslims, civility and public life : perspectives on and from the Gülen movement / edited by Paul Weller and Ihsan Yilmaz.
- The challenge of the silver screen : an analysis of the cinematic portraits of Jesus, Rama, Buddha and Muhammad / by Freek L. Bakker.
- Professional women in South African Pentecostal Charismatic churches / by Maria Frahm-Arp.
- Catholic Pentecostalism and the paradoxes of Africanization : processes of localization in a Catholic Charismatic movement in Cameroon / by Ludovic Lado.
- Death : antiquity and its legacy / Mario Erasmo.